on Leave a Comment

Get your music licensed for use in movies

Every musician would like to get their music licensed. This is where the real money is. Getting your music placed in a film or on the soundtrack can bring in some real money. Here is a great E-Book that gives you the names and contact info for film production companies that currently have movies in Pre-Production.
You can then take these contacts and do some serious research and make some calls and find out who to talk to that takes care of the films music. It is a really useful book.
The book can be read on your computer, iPad, iPod Touch and Kindle devices.
It is an instant download. Well worth checking out.

Get more info at http://www.musiclicensecontacts.com 

Artists and bands be sure to submit your music at these radio networks.
www.hardcorejamz.com (Playing Hip-Hop and R&B)
www.hardcoremix.com (Rock,Pop,Country,Jazz,Electro,Gospel and more)
Submit music on either site.


Post a Comment

Copyright 2017. Powered by Blogger.