What really makes this microphone a steal is that it comes with a shockmount,cable,dust cover and a tutorial DVD. Besides the extras, this gem is a wonderful condenser studio microphone. Has a variable pick-up pattern, variable high-pass filter and a pad adjustment.
There are also switches on the body of the microphone where you can switch from figure 8, Omni or Cardioid pick up pattern. It is built with a TYPE HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The sound is very modern yet silky smooth like old school microphones.
It retails at around $400. For more info visit Rode Microphones here.
Here are the facts:
- The Australian designed and manufactured HF1 1" edge terminated, gold sputtered, dual 5 um diaphragm capsule.
- 3-position variable polar pattern: Omni, Cardioid & Figure 8; all controlled on the mic.
- 3-position variable high-pass filter: Flat, 80 Hz or 40 Hz.
- 3-position variable pad: 0 dB, -5 dB or -10 dB.
- Ultra low noise, transformerless SMT circuitry.
- Wide dynamic range.
- High strength heat-treated steel mesh head.
- Durable satin nickel finish.
- Internal capsule shock mounting.
- Supplied complete with soft pouch and clip.
- Designed and manufactured in Sydney, Australia.
- SM6 Shockmount
- XLR Cable
- Microphone Dust Cover
- Exclusive NT2-A Recording Techniques DVD w/John Merchant
www.hardcorejamz.com (Playing Hip-Hop and R&B)
www.hardcoremix.com (Playing Rock,Pop,Country,Jazz,Gospel,Electro,Metal and more)
Submit music on either site.